1. Collected user information and collection method
1. User information to be collected and in this policy, "user information" means information related to user identification, action history on communication services, and other information generated or accumulated in relation to the user or the user's device. and means what we collect under this Policy. User information collected by the Company in this service is as follows, depending on the method of collection.
(1) Information provided by users Information provided by users in order to use this service or through the use of this service is as follows.
・Contact information such as e-mail address, telephone number, address, etc.
・Information entered or sent by users through input forms or other methods specified by the Company
(2) Information provided by other services when the user permits cooperation with other services when using this service
In the event that the User permits cooperation with other services such as social networking services when using the Service, the following information will be collected from the relevant external service based on the content agreed upon at the time of permission. To do.
・ID used by the user for the external service
・Other information that the user has permitted to disclose to the partner through the privacy settings of the relevant external service
(3) Information collected by the Company when users use the Service
The Company may collect information regarding the status of access to the Service and how it is used. This includes the following information:
・Information about server access logs
・Cookies, ADID, IDFA and other identifiers
(4) Information collected by the Company based on the user's individual consent when the user uses this service
We will collect the following information from the terminal in use if the user individually agrees by the method specified in 3-1.
・How to collect location information
2. Purpose of use
The specific purposes of use of user information related to the provision of this service are as follows.
(1) To provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Service, such as acceptance of registration for the Service, identity verification, user authentication, recording of user settings, and payment calculation of usage fees;
(2) For user traffic measurement and behavior measurement
(3) To distribute, display and measure the effectiveness of advertisements
(4) To provide guidance and respond to inquiries regarding the Service;
(5) To respond to acts that violate our terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "terms, etc.") regarding this service
(6) To notify changes in the terms of service, etc.
3.Methods of notice/publication or obtaining consent, methods of requesting suspension of use
3-1 User consent shall be obtained before the following user information is collected.
3-2 The User may request suspension of collection or use of all or part of the User Information by making the prescribed settings for the Service. and stop using it. Depending on the item of user information, the collection or use thereof is a prerequisite for this service, so we will stop collecting or using it only if you withdraw from this service by the method prescribed by our company.
4. Existence of external transmission, third party provision, information collection module
4-1 In this service, the following partners may store cookies on the user's terminal and use them to accumulate and use user information.
(1) Partners: matomo, google analytics
(3) Opt-out (disabling) URL of the above partner:
(4) Purpose of use: To analyze information such as browsing status of this site and advertising effectiveness including our site
5. Third party provision
We will not provide personal information of user information to third parties without obtaining the prior consent of the user. However, this does not apply in the following cases where it is necessary to provide personal information to a third party.
(1) When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
(3) When personal information is provided to business partners or information collection module providers in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 4
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with national institutions, local governments, or persons entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and the execution of said affairs with the consent of the user If there is a risk of interfering with
(5) Other cases permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act") and other laws and regulations.
6.Safety control measures
In order to prevent and correct unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, we will establish internal regulations and strive to implement safety measures. In order to achieve the above purposes, we take the following measures.
① Formulation of basic policies for implementing each response stipulated by laws and regulations and guidelines for the proper handling of personal information and personal data
② Formulation of various regulations that define each response, such as acquisition, use, storage, provision, deletion, and disposal, and the person in charge and role
③ Appointment of a person in charge, clarification of employees who handle personal data and the scope of personal data to be handled, development of a reporting and contact system to the person in charge in the event that a fact or sign of violation of laws and regulations is grasped, handling status Organizational safety control measures such as periodic inspections related to
④ Personal safety management measures such as stating matters related to the confidentiality of personal data in the rules of employment and conducting regular training on points to note regarding the handling of personal data
⑤ Physical security control measures such as entry/exit management for employees, restrictions on devices brought in, restrictions on take-out to prevent theft/loss of devices, electronic media, and documents that handle personal data, etc.
⑥ Technical security control measures such as the introduction of a system to protect against unauthorized external access to information systems that handle personal data or unauthorized software
7.Disclosure of personal information
In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company may request notification of the purpose of use of personal information, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of content, suspension of use, erasure, and suspension of provision to third parties from the user himself/herself or his/her agent. , when a request is made to disclose records provided by a third party (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure, etc."), after confirming that the request is from the user or his/her agent, we will notify the user or his/her agent , we will disclose it without delay (if the personal information does not exist, we will notify you to that effect). However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose it under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations. Please note that we charge a fee (1,000 yen per case) for the disclosure of personal information.
8. Inquiry window
If you have any comments, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of user information, please contact the contact below.
Address: 1-7-20 Azuchi-cho, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 541-0052
Monomaru Co., Ltd.
Representative Hiroki Nishikawa